Sunday, February 8, 2009

2.8.09 [CATCH-UP]

it's been a minute but i havent forgot you
alot has been going on lately
here's a brief run-down

2/5/09
became an animal, that animal being an AGGiE
PRiDE is becoming a word vigorously used in my vocabulary along with that animal word
put'em together you got AGGiE PRiDE!
i feel as if im'a highly recruited athelete and i've finally committed
when my name was called & i walked to the podium shook hands & was awarded my certificate
[the weight has been lifted off my shoulders]
claps echo'ed in my head until AGGiE PRiDE was hangin' on my neck
then it became real
=]

2/6/09
i had a goood day
starting with me presenting my speech with enough confidence to OD on
snaggin' my hundred
starting out 0-3 shooting in a pick-up game
until i got hot & layed-in a few contested shots and draining a pull-up jay off the steal ftw
witnessing a person shoot through the 400 wing glass 
like Sonic the Hedgehog on some Charles Hamilton shit
playing Donald Trump's board game
getting in a bidding war with Stacey N Brandon
attempting to be fired by Brandon
saving myself by slamming a "the donald" card on the table
and being fired again in retaliation
being entertained by E.Chapel-Hill's assistant coach
lookin' like he belongs in Barnum&Bailey's circus act in Raleigh

2/7/09
going to the only asian breakfast joint in the world that serves southern cooked food
[Country Junction]
going to the flea market
XL tee's 
duke vs. miami thriller
going to Smithfield's to celebrate Aunt Vee & Kimyatta's day of birth
barbecue.chicken.potatosalad.bakedbeans.hushpuppies.sweettea
 chilll from 93' untilll

2/8/09
wake up at 8
do something i haven't done in a loong time...
watch a full episode of sportscenter
talk to that chick that likes to call me
hang-up on her
go to the BO!
see a few familiar face
one drives a Suburban one drives a Magnum
get a newspaper
read about John Wall's whole damn life story 
[News&Observer]
beat the odd's and complete my FAFSA in 120 minutes
clean my vehicula
download a wack demo and a hott one
record a video
im typing this blog
while eating pasta and meatball's
like im at Maggiano's
drinking grape Kool-Aid

BLOG UPDATED
SYNC: COMPLETE
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: