Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.17.09 [CAMRY]

currently i am a proud owner of not one but two camry's!

the 91' dX currently has a bad valve in the engine and can be found on craigslist for a bargain
"KillaCam" died last Monday on the car ride to school in front of an Advanced Auto *smh
they were absolutely NO help
but luckily an angel came by while i was at school and volunteered to drive the car to my house 
i was offered an 350$ engine instillation fee which is a great price but by the time we bought an engine and added the instillation fee we might as well have bought another car...

the 91' lE was purchased on monday by my mother for an amazing price
the car will need a few upgrades that will basically be my main priority for the next few weeks
im definately gonna try to save my dough and refrain from fast food until the whip is straight

my todo list consists of the following:

transferring my rims&tires from the dX to the lE [ ]
transferring my radio from the dX to the lE [ ]
coppin' some tree "black ice"[X]
oil change [ ]
front driver-side headlights [X]
vaccuming [X]
car wash [ ]
window tint [later later]
paint-job [later later]

pic's of the new-new

"Camry's Rule Everything Around Me",
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: