Sunday, February 22, 2009

2.22.09 [YESS!]

check out my dock!
i think it's very very dope! lol
i've tried to figure out how to make one before after seeing other's desktop's of windows vista users utilizing this mac-esque visual
so yeah i'm proud of my self because i was seriously doubting myself on whether i was gonna figure this thing out...but i did =]
the picture you see of myself is [in my opinion] the best picture i've taken of myself...
personally i would love to have this picture incorporated in the second2noneltd. t-shirt but we'll see
i just love the lighting of this photo and i have more but they are stashed-away in a very safe place sooooo you will never find them!!

soo yeah,
ill holla at you guys later,
-EASY

ohh yea shouts to PhuhReal
"diamonds hello yellow fellow"

No comments: