Thursday, February 12, 2009

2.12.09 [THEO]

Theo is amazingggggggg...
NO GAS

so he has a song called tv show where he spits about throwback joints that i used to loveeeee

peep this it goes a lil somethin' like this:

now let me start by saying
that im a Bayside Tiger got my stripes but
im tryin' to [get my weight] up like Slater
i want all the girls in my corner like a neighbor
the black Zach Morris out of trouble I
always out of state always out of mind 
im ducking Belding just to get to class
on time you know ["I never have"] it like Jessie
the stress be like jumping hurdles
though I [shop till i drop] like Lisa Turtle
turning Screech is purple
and yall know how i be i work to the [MaxX] like Kelly Kapowski
how he so vers-i-till?
leave the verses still
like a ____ wheel
cause i am soo ill
and all the nerds yell cause im SAVED BY THE BELL!


when he blow's...just know i said it first
remember Wale? Asher Roth? Charles Hamilton? Mickey Factz? Blu? Kid Cudi?
all featured in XXL 09 the future edition
-OJAY FAISON
 

No comments: