Monday, April 13, 2009

4.13.09 [YOUTUBE]

Youtube used to be a website in which i simply visited to view freestyles by the Money Ave. crew or watched e-famous battle rappers like Loaded Lux and MurdaMook but now its become something wayyyy bigger. 
Youtube has become my new-age Wikipedia, providing me with information that is simply mind-boggling and not to forget way more entertaining that simply reading these fun facts. It has become the deal-breaker in many different products that aren't right-now available for me to view for myself so I depend on bloggers/reviewers opinion in deciding what choice I will make such as the Acer eeePC 1000HE, Samsung NC10 and the Samsung NC20, all laptop's that are neck-and-neck in competition right now. 
I go to Youtube because most likely if someone hasn't wrote about a topic, then they have mad a video about it. A perfect example of my last statement happened a few months ago when I was first accepted to A&T. I was looking to research about different dorm buildings and wanted to seek the general publics opinion or atleast see what they really look like inside due to NCA&T's obvious bad depiction of the room via PAINT... but yeah, didn't find much on Google until I actually searched on Youtube "NC A&T Dorm" or something like that... then appears a video called like "MTV Cribz: NC A&T Edition" and im like yessssss, time for a tour of the room, and Youtube came through for me in the end, swaying me to apply for Aggie Village, Pride Hall and Aggie Suites on my Housing App.
It's just so unbelievable how video's of people unboxing electronics racks up as many views as they do...and to tell you the truth, I buy into it like the general public. I have viewed vids of people unboxing Samsung Netbooks, Macbooks, Vaios and Acer's just because i'm on the hunt for a new laptop for college and a decision has to be made within' the next few months. I've watched netbook sellers compare boot-up times between netbooks, hundreds of laptopmag reviews, pointless ass videos of people playing WoW on their Samsung to show the quality of gameplay, etc. So yeah, lets just leave it at that.
Currently Youtube is ranked #4 on my top nine visited websites on my Google Chrome Browser and i wont be surprised if it surpasses facebook for the #1 spot over the next 30 days. 
Who knew Youtube would reach a high enough level of my daily life for me to one day blog about?
I sure didn't

N.T.Wayz,
Goodnight Everyone
-OJAY FAISON

before i catch some zees, since were talking about Youtube...here's the video of the week
a video that has been getting many hits in the blog-o-sphere, so why not join the HYPE?
btw, Zeina found this...


No comments: