Thursday, November 6, 2008

11.6.08 [NO TiTLE]

If you know me you know that mainstream rappers bore me to death, and im constantly looking for someone new or refreshing to listen to. While doing my homework on the newly formed supergroup of Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I, I ran past these videos on Youtube and OnSmash
Video 1: Friendly competition between Budden and Ortiz...it's very intertaining



Video 2: Charles Hamilton goes in on something he wrote in minutes and Joe Budden spits his verse also, I cant tell you whose verse was better but just know they're both very impressive.

Video 3: Charles Hamilton displays his freestyle talent over a Statik Selektah beat...in all seriousness this kid is crazy and the way his brain functions while rapping is amazing


Just a little background info on Hamilton.
-Hes from Harlem, NYC
-Recently signed with Interscope
-Is a huge fan of Sonic
-has a blog check it out

For your latest in underground hip-hop,
-OJ[did]IT

No comments: