Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11.4.08 [OBAMA]

Well my fellow Obamians!...We did it, for all of the minorities out there that voted for the first time, for the all of the 18 year olds who voted for the first time, for all the people on my friends list on facebook i will even recognize you guys because the unity and positive outlook that Barack Obama instills into us really makes me proud to be an American Citizen. At 11:02 Senator Obama was announced the Projected President of the United States (via CNN) and I truly believe that under his rule the U.S. will be led by a man that makes well-thought decisions, encourages us citizens to look on the bright side and overall give us HOPE. I look forward to see what happens in the next 4 years and I am proud to say that my first election was a very important and notable moment in history.

I leave you with:
Ludacris-Obama is Here




HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE GUYS,
Change 08'

No comments: