Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11.27.08 [A TRiP DOWN MEMORY LANE]

They say "time goes by when you're having fun" and I cant believe that this year has went by so fast. As some of you know today is not only Thanksgiving but also my ONE Year anniversary with my girlfriend Zeina Grace Mvemba. (and I promise we did not set up our anniversary for being on the widely celebrated "turkey day", it's just a ka-winki-dink). As promised the contents in this blog entry is dedicated solely to the legacy of our unbelievably long freindship and relationship.
Ok here we go"

REWIND 3 YEARS AGO


[A 9th grade student by the name of OJ Faison sits down in Ms. Stair's Agriscience I class and suddenly a light skin girl named Zeina Grace(pictured wearing the dark pink shirt) sits down next to me looking very angry, i say to myself "what's her deal?", she must be having boyfriend problems...]





FAST-FORWARD TO THE WEEK BEFORE SOPHMORE YEAR

[Now look at the smile on that girl in the pink Lacoste polo...can you tell I touched her life after just a summer of talking to eachother...because I sure can]



FAST-FORWARD TO MLK-DAY OF SOPHMORE YEAR

[One of our first pictures together and I believe this is the day that brought us from friends to a little bit more, spending the day playing Xbox, eating french fries, going through facebook interrogations, watching cheaters and sharing a laugh with you and Larissa over something your brother said was just good times]



FAST-FORWARD TO MAY 07'

['member this? late night visits at the Gallaway's residence just chillin outside taking awkward pictures, sharing kisses, looking at bulldogs, etc. the good ole' days]



FAST-FORWARD TO FIRST WEEKEND OF OUR JUNIOR YEAR

[this was a good night and I still remember what I had to go through to get to the mall that night but it was all worth it, the funniest part of this night would have to be you guys lying to the little waiter girl by telling her that it was my birthday and the awkwardness of all of the servants walking in a line singing "happy happy birthday...YADA YADA YADA" lol]



FAST-FORWARD NYC_CHRISTMAS TRIP

[Going to NYC with my sweetheart was sooo fun, even though she spent most of her time enjoying monuments and taking forever but it was still a very memorable moment in our relationships existence, cuddling during the night, listening to your ipod because i couldn't open my Zune for christmas yet, buying the infamous green trench coat at H&M, being mad at you about the New Jersey sh**...everything was just great and I couldn't ask for a better vacation with you!]



FAST-FORWARD TO PROM

[Who knew I would even GO to Prom? I sure didn't...at first it was too expensive but I just said wtf? why miss this event? and i'm glad I didnt...even though Curraba's(or however you spell it btw they deserve a mispelled name for the poor service they gave us) but thank god for Tia..that fish, bbq and hushpuppies were just amazing, for the first time I enjoyed taking pictures, riding in the Honda, chillin' at the Marriot, chilling at the Waffle House and the wonderful smell of Black's...NOT lol but yeah sum it up Prom was an adventure that I enjoyed being apart of]



FAST-FORWARD TO SENIOR PICTURE DAY

[This is our most current picture together and what not a better day than senior picture day? This day I had a front row seat of Zeina and Larissa poising for the camera, changing outfitts, seing my gf rip her pants and have to walk on stage haha and reflect on her evolution from being a girl to a young woman]



"Alright...Alright"
i'm done with all this mushy stuff,
I hope all readers {including the love of my life} enjoyed the pictures and commentary of my past endeavors and will continue reading my future blog posts,
but I just want to wish everyone a happy turkey day and tell the world that it's my ANNIVERSARY AND IM GONNA ENJOY IT! haha
that was corny but idk...im'a do what i want on the 27th and this is what i'll be listening to while being corny

alright i'm done rambling,
if you're reading this I love you Zeina,
[11.27.07-UNTiL]OVER and ----> OUT
-OJ[did]IT

No comments: