Monday, August 24, 2009

8.24.09 [INT'L]


i would've posted this yesterday but for some reason Chrome wouldn't allow me to access blogger

yesterday while doing the reading for my Critical Writing class
i learned how much rhetorical texts play apart in our everyday lives
such as ad's, posters, websites, textbooks, tv shows...etc

that's when it hit me...
why the hell is my only source of blog hits from mainly twitter, facebook, other blogs and clothing forums
it's time to go worldwide...international
visualize this
i will be tagging every single dollar that runs through my hands
this is the beginning...
8.24.09

"we gettin' S2NLtd. moneyyyyyyyyyy"
-OJAY FAISON

2 comments:

Jacques said...

Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?

OJ[did]IT said...

ikr...the moment the idea popped in my head i acted on it lol