Monday, August 17, 2009

8.17.09 [INSESSION]


today was my first day of classes at A&T
it started w/ my instructor not showing up
so we decided to dip 40/50 min's in bc technically in the student handbook it states that you can leave after 10 mins of your professors not-showingupness
next class was College Alg. & Trig.
yeah let's just say my professor seemed a lil out of it
with all the rambling about irrelevant things to allowing a student in the hallway to disrupt class so that they could have a five minute discussion to a simple question like "what was the homework" being answered with a off the wall answer.
NO NAMES
i got kinda sidetracked in the cafe. today and didn't realize it was 12:44 until David reminded me and i had to jet across campus to make my Analytical Reasoning class
i arrived at like 12:58 soo yeah
but the class was pretty dope
the pre-test was interesting
it forced me to really think and i digg that.
with all that said
A&T is a pretty nice place
couldn't imagine myself being elsewhere...

ohhh i bet you're wondering what OJ[did]IT wore todayyyy
ha...i havent done that in a while
Yankee's New Era
Polo Tee
Gap Denim
Air Max 97

im actually studying right now so
catch you S2N Readers later
-OJAY FAISON

Nero - Alive & Vibrant

No comments: