Sunday, July 26, 2009

7.25.09 [QC]

yesterday me, my mom, Zeina, my Aunt Vee and my cousin NayNae traveled to Charlotte
originally it was planned that we would be in NYC but the trip was cancelled so we opted to stay local
to me this trip revisited my childhood in a way
bc back in the day, Charlotte was my getaway, i normally went to go to Charlotte Hornets games back when they were led by Jamal Mashburn, Eddie Jones, David Wesley, Glen Rice, Bobby Phills, should i go on...?
anyways Charlotte was my city and since i started going back and forth to NY, i just stopped thinking about the QC
the peaceful downtown area
the trill ass bus station
smooth bus-rides w/ a breeze of AC
the new southpark mall
American Apparel
Ralph Lauren
RRL's for 230 fml
asking for directions
a fire extinguished AmtraK ride
a relaxing AmtraK ride after all the chaos was gone :)

checkout our Webcam photoshoot on the ride there


& no...i dont really smile like this...lol



















two words..."Tony Yayo"
B U L L C I T Y
pt.2 coming tomorrow
you know it takes me forever to upload pics lol

adiOs
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: