Friday, July 24, 2009

7.23.09 [NEW-HEAT]

i get bored hearin' the same mcee's spit over and over again
so im constantly searchin' for somethin' new to pump out the buds of my skullcandies
while listenin' to Wale's newest mixtape a kid by the name of Big Sean caught my attention
his verse was bananas and his blog layout is too...makes me want to get wordpress
i hear good things from 2dopeboyz about the tape so ima give it a gander
check out the cover

nice right...?

next we got Nero,
a 16 year old hip-hop Artist out of Harlem
after reading comments like this

he’s only 16? damn thats some shit that kids the same age as me doin more than some grown folks out there

HES ONLY 16??????

WOW THAT HE’S AN M.C. NO DOUBT


Dope Tape! Old School Vibe!


i gotta give the kid a chance
check out the cover

its okay...
you can thank me later
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: