Saturday, March 28, 2009

3.28.09 [HOLA]

it's been a while homie's...
a week and a half to be exact

as of this moment im on the phone and listening to bull city's own...
Little Brother and thinkin' of how stressfull the next few months of my senior year are gonna be

as many of you know...
senior year is hella expensive
i just bought my cap-n-gown like last month, have to go to prom because it's senior year man...what i look like missing that, my yearbook and COLLEGE

i've devised a plan of better money-management that will hopefully help me save some money cause i can't seem to shake my fast-food addiction,

i've started to find the individual pieces of clothing that i've wanted for a long time for the low-low like a few Ralph Lauren Button-Downs and some kicks that will remain ds for a while...

on my to-do list i gotta display some of the best writing i've ever done in my life in order to hopefully recieve some scholarship change. i need all the help i can get forreal and i pray the skateboards flip in my direction on this one...

this is the last quarter of my high-school career and i think i wanna do something that i've yet to do in my long four year stay at Jordan High, and that is to get all A's. that will be veryy hard because of the fact that i'm taking the o'so pointless AP 3nvironmental in which i can give a rat's ass what i make cause i'm gettin' those 2 point's regardless cause i registered for that exam but yeah...im goin out with a bang, my report cards gonna be like this

Animal Science A+
Gen. Fitness A++
Honors English IV A
AP Environmental A--
Small Business A

and hopefully i will skunk past a few noobs in class rank in the last seconds like Scottie Reynolds amazing fastbreak against Pitt haha

soo yeah...that was a brief update on my life over the last week
hopefully you enjoyed it and i holla
-OJAY FAISON

btw, new playlist...i got tired of the old
im sure you'all did too

No comments: