Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3.18.09 [WELCOME TO AGGiELAND]

soo its 8:30pm and im still beat from my experience today

well i learned something valuable today:
"college cafeteria food is WAY different from high school cafeteria food
but the cafeteria ladies will always be the same"

lol

but on the real-
i had a really good time today...
it all started at 8:35am when my aunt vee picked me and my mom up
at 9:47 i saw my first ever aggie light-pole
at 9:51 i stepped into my first aggie building
--alright im done--
so we went on a tour with a guy named Robert
he was a pretty mellow dude
took us all around campus from the bookstore,village, student union, etc.
ohh yeah i met this girl from pennsylvania
i think her name was Brianna
she had an interesting story on how her father moved down here and her mother had open-heart surgery and how she just needed to transfer and how A&T was "awesome"
anyways i encountered the school radio station BLASTIN' Gucci
a student union that has a wing-store on the inside
alot of people that can DRESS not dress...if you're into hypebeasts...but some dudes that were pretty respectable
a bangin' cafeteria that was packed and had dishes from pasta to salad to burgers to cereal...
basically they had it ALL 
at a reasonable price 5$ all you can eat
went on a wild goose chase to find Barbee Hall for no reason b/c 
it's on a completely different side of campus then where i need to be so basically its between
Aggie Village (access to the Corbett Sports Center, The Gym and The Fitness Center)
Aggie Suites (Business/Economics building, all the above)
Pride Hall (all of the above)
ohhhh and you cant forget the A&T fitted & lanyard my aunt copped for me...
YES!

obviously im excited so...hit up my flickr for the photos from my journey


No comments: