Monday, April 19, 2010

4.19.10 [INSPIRATION]

so as many of you know i have a 91 Toyota Camry
that i like to call "Kill Cam"
welp...my baby needs some TLC
and she will be getting plenty of that this summer
so if you hear me say "i have goals to fulfill over the summer"
odds are those i'm referring to my obligations to her, my feet and my tattoo designs ofcourse
[designs in which i will not display until i get them]
but as for my vehicle i plan on
getting my CV Joints replacedgettin' a fresh paint job [seagreen or darkslategrey]
hopefully some MB Rims wit some fresh Rubber around themsounds like alot of $$$ but actually its not gonna be too bad
this temp service job should help ease the cost + my work study that ive failed to receive yet

and i use this as motivation
work to achieve your goals
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: