Thursday, February 25, 2010

2.25.09 [MA$E-LISTEN CLOSE]

Mase,Ma$e, Murda Ma$e, Pastor Mason Bethea
regardless of what you wanna call him...
he's back
dropped "I Do the Impossible" late 09'
in which i missed somehow but it's all good
luckily i ran past this song on hypebeast posted by CreativeBread(PushaCre)
then listen to the mixtape and its pretty dope
sitting below is my favorite track from the tape so check it out

Ma$e - Listen Close

"they say if the money aint change you,
you aint make enough,
and man have i changed,
...
hehe
...
they say when im in Beijing n's call me Myen,
when im in Mexico n's call me Mpeso,
when im out in Europe they call me Meuro,
cause i dont just buy one rose, i buy plural,
whoaa no vanity wrap"
-MA$E

kinda took me a while to get what he was saying
because he tends to slur his words when he raps
but i figured it out lmao

Listen Close
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: