Saturday, December 6, 2008

12.6.08 [MY TWiN *MiCKEY FACTZ]

I know, I know...if you happened to just quickly glance at this photo, you may possibly mistake this picture as me, sadly the guy pictured above (Mickey Factz) is around 700 miles away (Bronx)  from my current residence (Bull City). But if someone were to randomly stop me on the streets of NY while i just happen to be city hoppin' (btw i'll be there December 12th) and say 
"hey...aren't you that rapper guy named Mickey Factz who recently dropped that mixtape that was heavily publicized on the sites like getrightmusic and illroots"
Yeah that was kind of random but the whole purpose of me revealing my twin to the public was to post some video's of him spittin' that str8 up "heat rock" 
First Vid: Cory Gunz, Charles Hamilton and Mickey Freestyling at Sirius Radio
brief rundown of the video: Cory was obviously spittin' pre-written material but as always his aggressive, fast paced style of rhyming is always great to listen to. Charles Hamilton as always recited his rhymes off the top of his dome with no preparation did his thing, even though his style is more of a laid back type where he slurs his words together that sometimes bores te hell out of listeners. Truthfully I couldn't tell whether Mickey came prepared with rhymes planned out but he had both the biggest chunk of footy but also had the most impressive set of rhymes. "spit surrealism too witty...my portofolio is so tokyo, im ahead of my time, i'll die for this art like romeo"...like his whole verse was about the art in general and punchlines that connected several art forms. 


Over the next week I will be listening to only Mickey Factz so if you catch me reciting rhymes this week...its most likely Mickey,
Stay Up & "broaden your horizons"
-OJAY FAISON

No comments: