Friday, October 10, 2008

10.10.08 [WALE]


Its been a while guys...

but im back and proud to report that one of my favorit rappers Wale has 2 new singles out (via hiphopdx)
Wale ft. Skyzoo- "5 minutes"
Wale f. Skyzoo - 5 Minutes Hip Hop Songs > HipHopDX.com
Rated 4.5/5 this song is simply great.
Notable Quotes
"Check One, Two,
the mic is my weaponry,
lyrically or physically,
step to me you rest in peace" -Wale

"how they grilln' me is literaly just serinity,
literally if you say that you feel me then you feel Brooklyn,
and i dont do colorful jeans or shiny kicks,
my shoe game Penny in 96" -Skyzoo

M.I.A ft. Wale
M.I.A. f. Wale - Boys (rmx) [2008] | Hip Hop Songs > HipHopDX.com
In this single the beat knocks a substantial amount and carrys the sound a halftime show at a band dominated high school. M.I.A's part is very annoying but with Wale on the beat...you cant go wrong.

No comments: